First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR JAC ♥ Save a dance for me in NYC!
Music just makes everything so much better, doesn't it? I know pretty much everyone talks about how much they love music (I mean who doesn't?), but I've always been a person who loves all kinds of music. Frank Sinatra to Rick Ross, Punk to R&B, and everything in between.
Recently, I've been all about "feel good" music. You know, those songs that you blast with your car windows rolled down, speeding driving exactly 65mph down the highway as the sun beams down and warms your face. Maybe it's because I'm sad that summer is dwindling, but I've been loving this type of music. Here's my "Sweet Summertime" Playlist, including songs from multiple genres which I think is a great representation of my taste in music (the top 3 are my current favorites!):
- "Who Are You Really" by Mikky Ekko
- "Ready Or Not" by Bridgit Mendler
- "Versace" by Migos (ft. Drake, Meek Mill, & Tyga)
- "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
- "Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)" by Flight Facilities
- "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia (ft. John Martin)
- "Blood on the Leaves" by Kanye West
- "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5
- "Breathing" by Jason Derulo
- "Holy Grail" by Jay-Z (ft. Justin Timberlake)
- "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
- "Blue Jeans" by Lana Del Rey